20121103

drafts

I realized your first love isn;t going to be your last
that boys can't always save you
sometimes you have to save yourself, from yourself..it at all possible
you can't wait every damn 11:11
you can't win over someone who was never playing fair
you can't be their depiction of perfection
you can try and try and you can get a little some and then nothing
but your wasting time. I wasted time. But I don't regret a thing.
just secretly hoping that makes up for giving up everything...
Nobody is going to wait for you like I did.
no one. and I couldn't understand for the longest time why
why you couldn't see this, see me....
I look back and I feel like you might of felt something too.
and I've held on to that gesture....but looking back now
I made up most of it in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment